JAPANESE RECIPES - 7
1 apple (about 0.2 lb）
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons sake
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1) Cut the apple evenly into 8 pieces.
2) Place the cut apple pieces into the HACHI and add the sugar and lemon juice on top of the apple.
3) Cover the apple with parchment paper and place a small plate directly on top of the apple. Put the lid on the HACHI.
4) Cook the HACHI in a microwave at 600 watts (Power Level 5) for 3 minutes.
5) Serve on a plate and pour any remaining sauce in the HACHI on top of the apple.