JAPANESE RECIPES - 5
1 slice salmon (about 0.2 lb)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon starch
0.1 lb onions
0.1 lb green pepper
1) Add the seasonings listed under A above into the HACHI and mix them well until the sugar melts.
2) Pat the salmon dry using a paper towel and cut the salmon into 6 pieces.
3) Place the cut salmon into the HACHI and mix it with the seasonings using a rubber spatula. Then add the vegetables on top of the salmon.
4) Cover the salmon with parchment paper and place a small plate directly on top of the paper, then put the lid on the HACHI.
5) Cook the HACHI in a microwave at 600 watts (Power Level 5) for 3 minutes.
6) Mix the salmon and vegetables together and then place them on a plate. Add any remaining sauce in the HACHI on top of the salmon and vegetables.